SUMMER WRESTLING TEAM CAMP
June 5-7, 2017
Location: 239 Mill Spring Coatesville, IN 46121 (Schoettle’s Lake House), Local High Schools for Wrestling Workouts
Who: RHS incoming Freshman for the 2017-18 school year and all RHS wrestlers that plan on wrestling during the 2017-18 season. Middle School and Elementary Wrestlers will be chosen at coaches discretion. Roncalli High School and Rebel Wrestling Foundation Staff will be in charge.
What & Why: This is a team building opportunity for our 2017-18 Roncalli High School Wrestling Team, and the best part about it is that it is FREE! Wrestlers will get better and improve wrestling skills, but also create lifelong relationships and memories that will bring them closer as a TEAM! Events like this are crucial to Roncalli Wrestling’s success as a program and climb to the top of the heap.
Daily Schedule of Events/What To Bring:
- 8:00am-9:30am Wrestling Practice
- 10:00am-11:30am Wrestling Practice
- 11:30am-12:00pm Shower
- 12:00pm-Rest of Day: Lunch, Dinner and Team Building Activities at The Lake House and on the lake, we will attend Mass as a team as well. Kids will be served snack in between practices in morning.
- Depart from RHS Monday June 5 at 6:30am, Arrive Home Wednesday June 7 in the evening.
- Enough Clothes for 6 wrestling practices, swim clothes, sunscreen, wrestling gear, clothes, towels, soap, sleeping bag, pillow, bug spray, fishing supplies (if you want), bug spray, bag for dirty clothes. Any entertainment ideas such as movies, football, frisbee, cards, fishing pole, corn hole, etc.
When we arrive at camp no one will be allowed to leave campus. Every wrestler is there with the same purpose and that is to get better and come together as a team, best behavior is expected at all times!!!
Please see the sign-up form here.